Samstag, 7. Juli 2012

International Kissing Day

Hello Gorgeous 

Today is the international kissing day and I thought why not make a suitable nail design?
I used "Sweets For My Sweets" by Catrice as base color and with a nail art dotting tool I drew little kisses on my nails. For this I picked Artdeco's Ceramic Nail Lacquer in the color 527.
On my index finger I decided to make something else so I took the Essence nail art pen "02 cool black" to write Love on it.


As always I topped it off with the Lumos High Speed TOP Coat to make it shiny and long-lasting.

 So here are the pictures of the "nails to kiss" ;)















Leave a comment below to let me know what you think about the nails! :)

Hope you all have a great day (and maybe the chance to kiss somebody ;) )
If you try out this nail design make sure to link a picture in the comment section. I would love to see your version of it! :)

Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you'll stop by again soon ;)
Bye for now,
Judy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...